Free Digital Marketing Courses: Digital marketing is an essential part of any business strategy in today’s digital world. It is the process of using digital channels to promote and sell your products or services.
Digital marketing can be done through a variety of channels, including search engines, social media, email, and paid advertising.
There are many benefits to using digital marketing for your business. It can help you to reach a wider audience, increase brand awareness, and generate leads and sales. Digital marketing can also be very cost-effective, especially when compared to traditional marketing methods.
Table of Contents
7 Free Digital Marketing Courses To Give Your Business A Boom
In today’s digital world, it’s more important than ever for businesses to have a strong online presence. Digital marketing is the key to reaching your target audience and growing your business.
If you’re new to digital marketing or you’re looking to brush up on your skills, there are a number of free online courses that can help. Here are five of the best:
1. Fundamentals of Digital Marketing by Google
This course is a great introduction to digital marketing, covering topics such as search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, and email marketing. It’s self-paced and takes about 40 hours to complete.
You may visit the official website Grow with Google to learn more about Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certification Courses by Google
2. Social Media Quickstarter by Constant Contact
This course teaches you how to create and manage social media accounts for your business. It covers topics such as creating content, scheduling posts, and running social media ads.
It’s self-paced and takes about 3 hours to complete. You may visit Constant Contact’s official website for this course
3. SEO Training Certification by HubSpot Academy
This course teaches you the basics of SEO, including keyword research, on-page optimization, and link building. It’s self-paced and takes about 2 hours to complete.
You may visit HubSpot Academy’s official website for free SEO Training Certification
4. Content Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy
This course teaches you how to create and distribute content that will attract and engage your target audience. It covers topics such as creating buyer personas, developing content strategies, and measuring content results.
It’s self-paced and takes about 4 hours to complete. You may visit HubSpot Academy’s official website for free Content Marketing Certification
5. Email Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy
This course teaches you how to create and send effective email marketing campaigns. It covers topics such as building an email list, creating email campaigns, and measuring email results.
It’s self-paced and takes about 3 hours to complete. You may visit HubSpot Academy’s official website to learn it.
6. Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content by the University of Pennsylvania
This course teaches you how to create content that people will want to share with others. This can be a great way to increase brand awareness and generate leads for your business.
The course is self-paced and takes about 10 hours to complete. You may visit University of Pennsylvania’s official website to access this course
7. Social Media Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy
This course teaches you how to use social media to promote your business and engage with customers. It covers topics such as setting social media goals, creating social media content, and measuring social media results.
The course is self-paced and takes about 4 hours to complete. You may visit HubSpot Academy’s official website for Social Media Marketing Certification Course
These are just a few of the many free digital marketing courses that are available online. By taking advantage of these courses, you can learn the skills you need to grow your business online.
7 Free Google Certification Courses
Benefits of free digital marketing Courses
- Digital Marketing Strategy Bundle: 7 Practical Courses in 1! This course bundle will teach you everything you need to know about digital marketing, from creating a website to using social media to driving traffic to your site. It covers all of the major digital marketing channels, including search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, and affiliate marketing.
- Become a Digital Marketer Nanodegree Program (Udacity): This nanodegree program will teach you the skills you need to become a digital marketer, from developing a digital marketing strategy to creating and executing digital marketing campaigns. You will learn how to use popular digital marketing tools and platforms, such as Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- SEO – Strategy 2023: How to rank your website #1 in Google? This course will teach you how to optimize your website for search engines so that you can rank higher in search results. You will learn about the latest SEO trends and best practices, as well as how to use keyword research and other SEO tools to improve your website’s ranking.
- Facebook Marketing 2023: Promote Your Business on Facebook! This course will teach you how to use Facebook to market your business. You will learn how to create a Facebook page, develop a Facebook marketing strategy, and create and manage Facebook ads. You will also learn how to use Facebook analytics to track your results.
- Thinkful Digital Marketing Bootcamp: This bootcamp will teach you the skills you need to become a digital marketer in 12 weeks. You will learn about all of the major digital marketing channels, as well as how to use popular digital marketing tools and platforms. You will also have the opportunity to work on real-world digital marketing projects.
If you’re serious about learning digital marketing, I recommend taking a paid course or hiring a digital marketing consultant. There are a lot of great resources available, so do some research and find one that’s right for you.
How to Get Free Digital Marketing Courses and Certificates From Best Platforms
Digital marketing is an essential part of any business strategy. By learning the basics of digital marketing, you can reach your target audience and grow your business online.
These five free digital marketing courses are a great place to start. They cover a wide range of topics, from SEO to social media marketing to email marketing.
So what are you waiting for? Start learning today!
Friends, You may visit my web story section for more trending entertainment news, and upcoming movie trailers.
You’ll like to read these post
Please share it with your friends.