Sometimes, the best way to deal with feeling alone is to watch a movie that makes you feel even more alone. Sad romance movies can be a great way to cry your heart out and feel all the feels. Here are 10 sad romance movies that are sure to make you feel less alone:
Table of Contents
10 Sad Romance Movies to Watch When You Feel Alone
Here are 10 of many best sad romance movies to watch when you feel yourself alone, far from your love, and tired
#1. The Notebook (2004).
This classic tearjerker tells the story of Noah and Allie, two young lovers who are separated by war and circumstance. The film’s beautiful cinematography and heartbreaking love story will make you feel all the feels.
#2. The Fault in Our Stars (2014).
This coming-of-age film tells the story of Hazel and Gus, two teenagers who fall in love while battling cancer. The film’s honest depiction of love and loss is sure to resonate with anyone who has ever experienced heartbreak.
#3. Me Before You (2016).
This romantic drama tells the story of Will and Louisa, two people from different worlds who fall in love. The film’s exploration of disability and love is both heartwarming and heartbreaking.
#4. Revolutionary Road (2008).
This film tells the story of a young couple who are struggling to make their marriage work in the suburbs. The film’s raw and unflinching depiction of marriage and infidelity is sure to leave you feeling shaken.
#5. Blue Valentine (2010).
This film tells the story of a couple’s relationship from the early days of love to the bitter end of divorce. The film’s honest and realistic portrayal of love and loss is sure to stay with you long after you’ve seen it.
#6. Atonement (2007).
This historical drama tells the story of a young woman who makes a false accusation that has devastating consequences for two families. The film’s beautiful cinematography and heartbreaking story will stay with you long after you’ve seen it.
#7. The Age of Adaline (2015).
This fantasy romance tells the story of a woman who does not age after a lightning strike. The film’s exploration of love, loss, and immortality is sure to make you think.
#8. The English Patient (1996).
This epic romance tells the story of a man and a woman who fall in love during World War II. The film’s sweeping cinematography and heartbreaking story will leave you breathless.
#9. Brokeback Mountain (2005).
This western romance tells the story of two men who fall in love while working as sheepherders. The film’s groundbreaking depiction of gay love was a critical and commercial success.
#10. Call Me by Your Name (2017).
This coming-of-age romance tells the story of a young man who falls in love with a visiting student. The film’s beautiful cinematography and tender love story is sure to stay with you long after you’ve seen it.
Some other popular sad romance movies in Hollywood to watch
- The Theory of Everything (2014). This film tells the story of Stephen Hawking, a brilliant physicist who was diagnosed with ALS at the age of 21. The film is a love story about Stephen and his wife, Jane, and it is a testament to the power of love and perseverance.
- Schindler’s List (1993). This historical drama tells the story of Oskar Schindler, a German businessman who saved the lives of over 1,000 Jews during the Holocaust. The film is a powerful and moving story about the triumph of good over evil.
- Brokeback Mountain (2005). This film tells the story of two cowboys, Ennis Del Mar and Jack Twist, who fall in love in the 1960s. The film is a beautiful and heartbreaking story about love and loss.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012). This coming-of-age film tells the story of Charlie, a shy teenager who finds friendship and love with a group of misfits. The film is both funny and heartbreaking, and it will stay with you long after you’ve finished watching it.
- La La Land (2016). This musical tells the story of a jazz pianist and an aspiring actress who fall in love in Los Angeles. The film is visually stunning and features some of the most beautiful songs ever put to film.
- The Shape of Water (2017). This fantasy romance tells the story of a mute woman who falls in love with a captured amphibian creature. The film is a visually stunning and moving exploration of love and acceptance.
These are just a few of the many sad romance movies that are out there. If you’re feeling alone, watching one of these movies can be a great way to feel less alone and to connect with others who have experienced similar feelings.
So next time you’re feeling down, curl up with a box of tissues and watch one of these movies. You won’t be disappointed.
Friends, You may visit my web story section for more trending entertainment news, and upcoming movie trailers.
You’ll like to read these post
Please share this post with your friends.