The Rolling Stones have released their first new song in 18 years, “Angry”. The song is a bluesy, riff-driven rocker that finds the band in fine form. Mick Jagger’s vocals are raw and powerful, and the band’s playing is tight and energetic.
The song is a timely release, as it reflects the anger and frustration that many people are feeling in the world today.
Table of Contents
The Rolling Stones Releases “Angry” MV: First New Song in 18 Years
The official music video for “Angry” stars Sydney Sweeney. The video is a dark and gritty affair, with Sweeney portraying a young woman who is struggling with anger and violence.
The video is directed by Paul Dugdale, who has previously worked with the band on videos for “Doom and Gloom” and “One More Shot”.
Rolling Stones’ upcoming new album, “Hackney Diamonds” Release Date
“Angry” is the lead single from the Rolling Stones’ upcoming new album, “Hackney Diamonds“. The album is due to be released on October 20, 2023. The album is the band’s first studio album since 2005’s “A Bigger Bang”.
The song has been met with positive reviews from critics. Rolling Stone magazine called it “a powerful and timely rocker”. The Guardian said that it was “a reminder that the Stones can still write a great bluesy rock song”.
The music video for “Angry” has also been well-received. The Daily Telegraph said that it was “a dark and gritty affair that perfectly captures the mood of the song”. The Independent said that it was “a powerful and evocative video that will stay with you long after you’ve watched it”.
“Angry” is a strong start to the Rolling Stones’ new era. The song is a reminder that the band is still capable of writing great music. The music video is also well-made and effective. The Rolling Stones are back, and they’re angry.
Watch: The Rolling Stones’ Angry (Official Video)
Here are some additional thoughts on the song and its music video:
- The song’s lyrics reflect the anger and frustration that many people are feeling in the world today. The line “I’m tired of being told what to do” is particularly resonant.
- The music video is a dark and gritty affair, but it is also visually striking. The use of shadows and light is effective in creating a sense of tension and unease.
- Sydney Sweeney gives a powerful performance in the music video. She perfectly captures the anger and vulnerability of the character she is portraying.
The Rolling Stones have always been a band that has been unafraid to address social and political issues in their music. The “Angry” music video is a continuation of that tradition. It is a powerful and thought-provoking piece of art that is sure to spark discussion.
Here are some additional details about the song and the video:
- “Angry” is the first single from the Rolling Stones’ upcoming album, “Hackney Diamonds.” The album is set to be released on October 20, 2023.
- The song was written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards. It is a bluesy rock song with a driving beat.
- The music video was directed by Dougal Wilson. Wilson is a British director who has worked on music videos for artists such as Coldplay, Taylor Swift, and Ed Sheeran.
- The video was shot in Los Angeles. It features Sydney Sweeney as the main character. Sweeney is an American actress who is known for her roles in the TV shows “Euphoria” and “The Handmaid’s Tale.”
The “Angry” music video is a bold and powerful statement. It is a reminder that anger is a normal emotion, but it is important to channel it in a productive way. The video is sure to spark discussion and debate, and it is a fitting first single from the Rolling Stones’ upcoming album.
Overall, “Angry” is a strong song and music video. It is a reminder that the Rolling Stones are still capable of creating great music that resonates with the times. I am excited to hear what else the band has in store for us on their upcoming album.
Friends, You may visit my web story section for more trending entertainment news, and upcoming movie trailers.
You would like to read these posts
Please share it with your friends