HYBE x Geffen Records have announced the 20 finalists for their upcoming reality show “The Debut: Dream Academy,” which will search for the next global girl group.
The finalists come from all over the world, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, South Korea, Japan, India, and more.
Table of Contents
HYBE x Geffen Unveils Official Trailer for The Debut: Dream Academy
The official trailer for the show was released on August 30, 2023. The trailer gives a glimpse of the competition and the challenges that the contestants will face.
It also features interviews with some of the finalists, who share their dreams and aspirations for the show.
The trailer opens with a montage of the contestants introducing themselves. They come from a variety of backgrounds and cultures, but they all share a dream of becoming a K-pop star.
The trailer then cuts to scenes of the contestants training and rehearsing. They are put through their paces by a team of experienced mentors, including HYBE’s CEO, Bang Si-hyuk.
The trailer ends with a message from the contestants: “We are the Dream Academy. We are the future of K-pop.”
The Debut: Dream Academy Premiere date
The Debut: Dream Academy is set to premiere on September 01, 2023. The show will be available to stream on the HYBE Labels YouTube channel.
The show has been met with a lot of excitement from fans around the world. Many are eager to see who will be the next global K-pop star. The show is also expected to be a major boost for HYBE and Geffen Records, as they look to expand their reach into the global market.
The winner of “The Debut: Dream Academy” will be signed to a joint contract between HYBE and Geffen Records. They will also receive a debut single and music video, as well as promotional support from both labels.
HYBE x Geffen Unveils Official Trailer for Global Girl Group Survival Show
HYBE and Geffen Records have released the official trailer for their upcoming global girl group survival show, The Debut: Dream Academy. The show will feature 20 contestants from all over the world competing for a spot in the new girl group.
Watch official trailer for The Debut: Dream Academy
The finalists for “The Debut: Dream Academy”
In addition to the official trailer, HYBE and Geffen have also released a series of short films that introduce the 20 finalists. These films give viewers a chance to learn more about the contestants and their backgrounds.
- Laura Raj (17, Indian, Los Angeles, California)
- Megan (17, Chinese American, Honolulu, Hawaii)
- Samara (17, Brazilian, São Paulo, Brazil)
- Emily (17, American, Dallas, Texas)
- Israela (17, Israeli, Tel Aviv, Israel)
- Alina (17, Russian, Moscow, Russia)
- Chloe (17, French, Paris, France)
- Eliana (17, Mexican, Mexico City, Mexico)
- Erika (17, Filipino, Manila, Philippines)
- Grace (17, Australian, Sydney, Australia)
- Hyejin (17, Korean, Seoul, South Korea)
- Intan (17, Indonesian, Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Jia (17, Chinese, Beijing, China)
- Jisoo (17, Japanese, Tokyo, Japan)
- Kayla (17, Canadian, Toronto, Ontario)
- Lauren (17, British, London, England)
- Mia (17, American, New York City, New York)
- Olivia (17, American, Miami, Florida)
- Valeria (17, Colombian, Bogotá, Colombia)
The winner of “The Debut: Dream Academy” will have the opportunity to make their mark on the global music industry. The show is sure to be a major event, and it will be interesting to see who emerges as the next global girl group.
Here are some of the things that fans are looking forward to in The Debut: Dream Academy:
- Seeing the contestants’ journey from hopeful trainees to K-pop stars.
- Learning about the different cultures and backgrounds of the contestants.
- Seeing the contestants’ talent and determination.
- Being part of the journey to find the next global K-pop star.
The Debut: Dream Academy is sure to be a major event in the K-pop world. It is a chance for fans to see the next generation of stars in the making. The show is also a chance for HYBE and Geffen Records to showcase their talent and expertise in creating global K-pop stars.
The show will have a global reach and introduce new talent to fans around the world. The winner of the show will have the opportunity to launch a successful career in K-pop and become a global star.
I will be following the show closely and will be sure to write more about it in the future. Stay tuned!
Friends, You may visit my web story section for more trending entertainment news, and upcoming movie trailers.
You’ll like to read these post
Please share this post with your friends