Friends, if you want to enjoy your free time then you may watch the Pop dance videos of these 12 best performing K-Pop girl groups. Because the dance performances of these K-Pop girls are very entertaining.
People like too much the videos of these K-Pop girl groups. Recently a few days ago some videos were released by K-Pop girl groups with millions of views on YouTube.
In this full entertaining post, you’ll get the full biography of these best-performing K-Pop girl groups and their dance videos to spend your free time for entertainment.
You can entertain yourself by watching the Pop dance videos of these K-Pop girl groups, music videos of the most popular American female singers, AGT show videos, or trailers of upcoming US movies and TV series
A list of 12 best performing K-Pop Girl Groups and their dance videos
BLACKPINK K-POP Girl group is now in trend because of a dance video released a few days ago. Blackpink’s ‘Pink Venom’ got millions of views on YouTube.
This group won the award for best metaverse performer in MTV VMA’s 2022. Lisa from the Blackpink K-Pop group won the award for best K-Pop performer of the year in MTV VMA’s ceremony 2022.
They also performed a sexy dance on ‘Pink Venom’ at this award ceremony.
K-Pop Group BLACKPINK’s Biography
- Members: Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, Lisa
- Years Active: 2016–present
- Albums: The Album (2021), Born Pink (2022)
- Production Company: YG Entertainment, Avex
- Associated Acts: YG Family
The most popular K-Pop girl group Blackpink’s single “Boombayah” turned into their most memorable number-one hit on the Billboard World Digital Songs graph.
And it becomes the most-seen debut music video by a Korean demonstration. In 2017, Blackpink got back in the game with “As though It’s Your Last” and recently released ‘Pink Venom’ took it to the top of K-Pop performers.
Twice is the primary K-Pop girl group to procure a platinum certificate by the Recording Industry Association of Japan
They got it for collection and CD single around the same time! Shaped by JYP Entertainment through the opposition unscripted TV drama, SIXTEEN,
The K-Pop girl group ‘Twice’ appeared in 2015 with their smaller-than-normal collection “The Story Begins”.
Biography of K-Pop girls group Twice
- Members: Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu
- Years Active: 2015–present
- Albums: Twicetagram (2017), Eyes Wide Open (2020), Formula of Love: O+T=<3 (2021)
- Production Company: JYP Entertainment, Warner Music Japan
- Associated Acts: JYP Nation
There are nine individuals: Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Momo, Sana, and Tzuyu.
With wide acknowledgment and notoriety in the overall population, Twice has been known as the following “Nation’s Girl Group.”
Twice is one of the most popular K-Pop girl’s groups. It increased its popularity with the recent release of “Talk That Talk” which got millions of views on YouTube.
Everglow is a K-Pop girl group overseen by Yuehua Entertainment, a worldwide ability office from Beijing.
Thus, it’s no big surprise the gathering is made up of individuals, not from Korea, but rather from various nations of the world!
One of the most popular K-Pop girls groups ‘Everglow’ debuted in March 2019 with their first album, “Arrival of Everglow”.
Biography of Everglow
- Members: Aisha, Sihyeon, E: U, Onda, Yiren, and Mia
- Years Active: 2019–present
- Single Albums: Arrival of Everglow (2019), Hush (2019), Last Melody (2021)
- Production Company: Yuehua
#4. Red Velvet
One of the best performing K-Pop girl groups Red Velvet debuted in 2014 with four members: Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, and Joy. (In 2015, a fifth member, Yeri, joined the group).
Red Velvet has the highest number of number-one albums. This K-Pop girls group got several awards such as Golden Disc New Artist Award and the Mnet Asian Music Award for Best Female Group. Formed by S.M. Entertainment.
Red Velvet has won these awards for music, choreography, and popularity.
Red Velvet’s Biography
- Members: Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, Yeri
- Years Active: 2014–present
- Albums: The Red (2015), Perfect Velvet (2017), Bloom (2022)
- Production Company: SM Entertainment, Avex Trax
- Associated Acts: SM Town, SM Rookies
Mamamoo is one of the best-performing K-Pop girl groups. It is notable for its retro, jazz, and R&B ideas and vocal exhibitions.
This K-Pop girls group was shaped in 2014 by four individuals: Solar, Moonbyuk, Wheein, and Hwasa, and appeared with their retro-motivated funk melody, “Mr. Ambiguous” from their most memorable EP, Hello.
It was viewed as one of the most outstanding presentations of 2014.
- Members: Solar, Moonbyul, Wheein, Hwasa
- Years Active: 2014–present
- Albums: Melting (2016), 4colors (2016), Reality in Black (2019)
- Production Company: RBW
- Associated Acts: Esna
The following year one of the most popular K-Pop girl groups “Mamamoo” hardened their situation in the K-Pop world with the EP, Pink Funky, and the track, “Um Oh Ah Yeh.”
It is also known especially for its out-of-control pop tunes.
“Mamamoo” astonished the crowd in 2017 with the strong pop song “Paint Me,” which stressed the gathering’s deep side.
Girls’ Generation-Oh!GG is one of the best-performing K-Pop girl’s groups.
It is the second unit of the currently famous K-pop girl group “Girls’ Generation”, framed in 2018. In 2017, three individuals from the gathering left the office and the actual gathering, which put the gathering on break.
- Members: Yuri, Yoona, Sunny, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon
- Years Active: 2018–present
- Single Albums: Lil’ Touch (2018)
- Production Company: SM
- Associated Acts: Girls’ Generation, SM Town
Nonetheless, Oh!GG didn’t disband. The new version of this group appeared with the single “Lil Touch” in 2018.
K-Pop girls group Oh!GG’s this new single got lots of views because of which it is considered one of the most successful female K-pop group releases!
EXID is one of the best and most popular K-Pop girl groups. 5 girls in this group are under ‘AB Entertainment’.
These talented girls are LE, Soliji, Hani, Hyerin, and Jeonghwa.
This K-Pop girls group debuted in 2014 with the release of the single “Holla” but got success and popularity after releasing the single “Up & Down”.
Biography of K-Pop girls group EXID
- Members: Solji, LE, Hani, Hyelin, Jeonghwa
- Years Active: 2012–present
- Albums: Street (2016), Trouble (2019), B.L.E.S.S.E.D (2020)
- Production Company: Banana Culture Entertainment, AB Entertainment
- Associated Acts: C-Clown, Shinsadong Tiger, Bestie
EXID released the 2nd Chinese single “Up & Down” in starting of 2017 which made this group popular.
One of the best-performing K-Pop girl groups Itzy was formed by JYP Entertainment and consists of Ryujin, Yeji, Lia, Yuna, and Chaeryeong.
Itzy debuted with the release of the single “It’s Different” in February 2019.
- Biography of Itzy
- Members: Lia, Yeji, Ryujin, Yuna, and Chaeryeong
- Active from 2019 to the present
- Albums: Crazy in Love (2021)
- Production Company: JYP
It gained fame not only because it is from one of Korea’s largest and most successful K-pop agencies—miss A and TWICE both emerged from JYP—but also because some of its members (Chaeryeong and Ryujin) have appeared on various television shows.
You might remember Ryujin from the show called Mixnine and Chaeryeong who appeared in many K-pop shows such as 2013’s K-Pop Star 3 and Sixteen (TWICE was formed through this show).
#9. Fromis 9
Fromis 9 is one of the most popular K-Pop girl’s groups formed through the reality show, Idol School (2017).
This group is the combination of nine members.
It is one of the best performing K-Pop groups which debuted in 2018 with their EP, To Heart.
Fromis 9’s Biography
- Members: Song Ha Young, Lee Seo Yeon, Lee Na Gyung, Lee Chae Young, Lee Sae Rom, Park Ji Won, Baek Ji Heon, Roh Ji Sun, Jang Gyu Ri
- Years Active: 2018–present
- Single Albums: From.9 (2018), Fun Factory (2019), 9 Way Ticket (2021), Talk & Talk (2021)
- Production Company: Pledis Entertainment
What does the name of the group mean? Netizens chose the name as a combination of “From Idol School” (they chose the name through Idol School website) and “Promise.”
The group was named ‘Fromis 9’ to give a massage to their friends that they want to keep their promise to their fans to be the best girl group.
One of the best performing K-Pop girl’s groups aespa became the first K-Pop artist to be chosen by the French fashion industry.
The K-Pop group aespa became global ambassadors for Givenchy, french sportswear brand Eider, Kookmin Bank, as well as Italian brand Acqua di Parma.
Biography of K-Pop girls group aespa
- Members: Winter, Giselle, Karina, Ningning
- Years Active: 2020–present
- EPs: Savage (2021), Girls (2022)
- Production Company: SM Entertainment
- Associated Acts: Got the Beat
The group’s name consists of initials for “avatar” and “experience, with “aspect” representing the two sides of one’s self.
This is a group of four members. It debuted in 2020, with the single “Black Mamba.”
Two of the members (Winter and Karina) became a part of the supergroup “Got the Beat”, which debuted in 2022.
#11. OH MY GIRL
OMG is one of the best K-Pop girls groups which started their journey in 2015 by VM Entertainment.
Girl Scouts of South Korea appointing Oh My Girl as promotional ambassadors for the girl power organization.
OMG is a group of 6 girls Hyojung, Mimi, YooA, Seunghee, Yubin, and Arin.
Biography of OMG
- Members – Hyojung, Mimi, YooA, Seunghee, Yubin, and Arin
- Debuting year – 2015
- Production Company – VM Entertainment
- Earnings – OMG earned around $300k for 2021
The K-Pop girl’s group OH MY GIRL got around half a billion views on their best-performing K-Pop dance videos.
Loona is a best-performing K-Pop girl’s group. Its name is also written as LOOΠΔ.
Its name Loona was given by the South Korean Ministry of Culture as ambassadors of Korean culture to the rest of the world. They selected Loona to promote Hallyu and Korean culture overseas.
This is a group of 12 girls HeeJin, HyunJin, HaSeul, YeoJin, ViVi, Kim Lip, JinSoul, Choerry, Yves, Chuu, Go Won, and Olivia Hye
The Blockberry creative K-Pop girl’s group Loona got over 700 million views on YouTube. The group earned over $20 million from their creations.
Friends, these are some most popular and best-performing K-Pop girl groups that attracted viewers towards them with their songs and dance moves.
Please it with your friends