Jesse Martin’s The Irrational TV Series: Jesse Martin stars in NBC’s new drama The Irrational as Alec Mercer, a world-renowned behavioral scientist who lends his expertise to an array of high-stakes cases. Martin is joined by a cast of newcomers.
Table of Contents
Jesse Martin’s “The Irrational” TV Series: All About New Cast and Episodes on NBC
Jesse L. Martin is back on NBC with a new drama series called The Irrational. The show follows Alec Mercer (Martin), a world-renowned behavioral scientist who uses his expertise to help the FBI solve high-stakes cases.
The Irrational features a mix of new and established cast members. Along with Martin, the show stars:
- Travina Springer as Phoebe Walsh, a gifted but troubled FBI agent who is assigned to work with Mercer.
- Molly Kunz as Marisa Clark, Mercer’s ex-wife and a brilliant forensic psychologist.
- Arash DeMaxi as Rizwan Khan, Mercer’s teaching assistant and confidant.
- Maahra Hill as Agent Paula Russo, a tough-as-nails FBI agent who is overseeing the cases that Mercer is working on.
NBC has ordered 13 episodes of The Irrational, which premiered on October 11, 2023. The first episode, titled “The One That Got Away,” introduces Mercer and his team as they investigate the disappearance of a young woman.
In subsequent episodes, Mercer will use his expertise in behavioral science to help solve a variety of cases, including a murder spree, a kidnapping, and a bank robbery.
Is a new episode of The Irrational on tonight? November and December 2023
NBC says “Sadly, the answer is no, there is no new episode of The Irrational tonight. In fact, there are no new episodes planned for Nov. 13, 20, or 27, or throughout December 2023″.
When will new episodes of The Irrational return?
The exact date of when new episodes of The Irrational will return is unknown. – NBC
What to Expect
The Irrational is a unique procedural drama that blends elements of crime, psychology, and suspense. The show is expected to be fast-paced and exciting, with a focus on the complex motivations of human behavior.
Martin’s performance as Mercer is sure to be a highlight, as he brings his signature charm and intelligence to the role.
Here is a sneak peek at some of the upcoming episodes of “The Irrational”:
- Episode 2: Alec and the FBI investigate the case of a serial killer who is targeting people based on their irrational fears.
- Episode 3: Alec helps the FBI to negotiate with a hostage taker who is threatening to blow up a building.
- Episode 4: Alec investigates the case of a missing person who is believed to have been abducted by aliens.
- Episode 5: Alec helps the FBI to track down a group of terrorists who are planning a major attack.
Why You Should Watch
If you’re a fan of procedurals, crime dramas, or psychological thrillers, then The Irrational is definitely worth checking out. The show has a strong cast, a unique premise, and a lot of potential. Martin is also a charismatic and talented actor, so it’s hard to go wrong with any show he’s in.
Jesse L. Martin Gives an Exclusive Look at His New Show The Irrational
Here are some additional details about the new cast and episodes of The Irrational:
- Travina Springer is a relative newcomer to the acting scene, but she has already made a splash with her roles in shows like Black Lightning and The Winchesters. In The Irrational, she plays Phoebe Walsh, a complex and intriguing character who is struggling to come to terms with her past.
- Molly Kunz is best known for her role as Daisy Clementine in the critically acclaimed AMC series Halt and Catch Fire. In The Irrational, she plays Marisa Clark, a brilliant and perceptive psychologist who is still in love with her ex-husband, Alec Mercer.
- Arash DeMaxi is an Iranian-American actor who has appeared in shows like Madam Secretary and FBI: International. In The Irrational, he plays Rizwan Khan, Mercer’s teaching assistant and confidant.
- Maahra Hill is a veteran actress with a long list of credits to her name, including roles in shows like Judging Amy, Bones, and NCIS: Los Angeles. In The Irrational, she plays Agent Paula Russo, a tough-as-nails FBI agent who is overseeing the cases that Mercer is working on.
Jesse L. Martin’s best shows and achievements
Jesse L. Martin is an American actor and singer best known for his roles on stage and screen. He is particularly known for his work in the musical Rent and the television series Law & Order and The Flash.
Here is a list of some of Jesse L. Martin’s best shows and achievements:
- Rent (1996-2001, Broadway)
Martin originated the role of Tom Collins in the Broadway production of the musical Rent, which went on to win the Tony Award for Best Musical. He also played the role in the West End production of the show.
- Law & Order (1999-2008, NBC)
Martin played Detective Ed Green in the long-running NBC crime drama Law & Order. He was one of the longest-serving cast members on the show, appearing in 197 episodes.
- The Flash (2014-present, The CW)
Martin plays Captain Joe West in the CW superhero series The Flash. He is the father of Iris West-Allen, a reporter who is married to Barry Allen, the Flash.
- Other notable shows and achievements
- A Christmas Carol: The Musical (2004, NBC)
- Joyful Noise (2012, Warner Bros.)
- The Irrational (2021-present, Peacock)
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Musical Performance in a Daytime Drama (2001)
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series (2006)
Jesse L. Martin is a talented and versatile actor who has achieved great success in both theater and television. He is one of the most respected and beloved actors working today.
“The Irrational” is a must-watch for fans of procedural dramas, psychological thrillers, and Jesse L. Martin. The show is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat with its suspenseful storylines and complex characters.
The first episode of The Irrational is already available to watch on NBC.com and Hulu, and new episodes air on NBC every Monday at 10pm EST.
Friends, You may visit my web story section for more trending entertainment news, and upcoming movie trailers.
You’ll like to read these post
Please share this post with your friends.