‘Say It to My Face’ Tour: Meet Me @ the Altar are taking their soaring pop-punk sound on the road with their first-ever headline tour, the “Say It to My Face” Tour.
The tour will kick off in January 2024 and hit cities across the US, with Daisy Grenade and Young Culture joining as support acts.
Table of Contents
Meet Me @ the Altar Announce New ‘Say It to My Face’ Tour 2024, Proving They’re Here to Stay
MM@TA have been on a meteoric rise in recent years, thanks to their catchy songs, energetic live shows, and passionate fanbase. Their music is a blend of pop-punk, emo, and electronica, with lyrics that tackle themes of self-love, empowerment, and social justice.
The “Say It to My Face” Tour is a testament to MM@TA’s growing popularity and their status as one of the most exciting new bands in pop-punk. The tour is sure to be a celebration of their music and their fans, and it’s a must-see for any fan of pop-punk or emo.
In addition to the tour announcement, MM@TA have also released a new single, “Say It (To My Face).” The song is a defiant anthem about standing up to bullies and haters. It’s a perfect fit for the tour, and it’s sure to get fans pumped up for the live shows.
The “Say It to My Face” Tour is a sign that MM@TA are here to stay. They’re one of the most exciting new bands in pop-punk, and they’re poised to make a major impact on the scene in the years to come.
Here are some of the reasons why fans are so excited for the “Say It to My Face” Tour:
- It’s MM@TA’s first-ever headline tour, so it’s a major milestone for the band.
- The tour will feature a mix of new and old songs, so fans can expect a setlist that’s both familiar and exciting.
- MM@TA are known for their high-energy live shows, so fans can expect to be entertained from start to finish.
- The tour will also feature support acts Daisy Grenade and Young Culture, two other up-and-coming pop-punk bands.
‘Say It to My Face’ Tour Dates
Meet Me @ the Altar’s tour dates in January 2024
- January 19, 2024 – Orlando, FL – The Abbey
- January 20, 2024 – Atlanta, GA – Hell @ The Masquerade
- January 21, 2024 – Greensboro, NC – Hangar 1819
- January 23, 2024 – Philadelphia, PA – Theatre of Living Arts
- January 24, 2024 – Washington, D.C. – 9:30 Club
- January 25, 2024 – New York, NY – Irving Plaza
- January 26, 2024 – New Haven, CT – Toad’s Place
- January 28, 2024 – Boston, MA – Paradise Rock
- January 30, 2024 – Toronto, ON – The Axis Club
Meet Me @ the Altar’s tour dates in February 2024
- February 01, 2024 – Cleveland, OH – Mahall’s
- February 02, 2023 – Detroit, MI – The Shelter
- February 03, 2024 – Chicago, IL – House of Blues Chicago
- February 05, 2024 – Denver, CO – Marquis Theater
- February 07, 2024 – Salt Lake City, UT – Soundwell
- February 09, 2024 – Portland, OR – Hawthorne Theater
- February 10, 2024 – Vancouver, BC – Rio Theatre
- February 11, 2024 – Seattle, WA – Neumos
- February 13, 2024 – Sacramento, CA – Goldfield Roseville
- February 15, 2024 – Los Angeles, CA – The Regent
- February 16, 2024 – Phoenix, AZ – Rebel Lounge
- February 18, 2024 – Austin, TX – Antone’s
- February 19, 2024 – Dallas, TX – Gilley’s
Meet Me @ The Altar: Say It (To My Face) [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
The “Say It to My Face” tour is more than just a celebration of Meet Me @ the Altar’s music. It’s also a chance for them to connect with their fans on a deeper level and share their message of empowerment and acceptance. This is a tour that everyone should experience.
If you’re a fan of pop-punk or emo, then the “Say It to My Face” Tour is definitely a show you won’t want to miss. MM@TA are one of the most exciting new bands in the scene, and they’re sure to put on a unforgettable show.
Friends, You may visit my web story section for more trending entertainment news, and upcoming movie trailers.
You’ll like to read these post
Please share this post with your friends