WhatsApp’s New Update: Meta-owned messaging platform WhatsApp has recently released a bug-fix update to address emoji keyboard crashes on Android beta.
The update, which is version 184.108.40.206, is rolling out now through the Google Play Store.
WhatsApp’s New Update To Fix Emoji Keyboard Crash On Android Beta
The emoji keyboard crash was first reported on July 19, 2023. Users who were affected by the bug were unable to use the emoji keyboard at all.
This meant that they could not send or receive emoji, which can be a major inconvenience for many people.
The bug-fix update appears to have resolved the issue for most users. However, if you are still experiencing problems with the emoji keyboard, you can try restarting your device or clearing the WhatsApp cache.
To clear the WhatsApp cache, open the Settings app on your Android device and go to Apps & notifications > WhatsApp > Storage & cache. Tap on Clear cache and then tap on Clear storage.
If you are still having problems, you can contact WhatsApp support for assistance.
Here are the steps on how to update WhatsApp to the latest version:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Tap on the three-dot menu in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “My apps & games.”
- Scroll down and find WhatsApp.
- If there is an update available, tap on “Update.”
Once you have updated WhatsApp, the emoji keyboard should be working properly again.
Here are some tips on how to prevent emoji keyboard crashes:
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of WhatsApp.
- Restart your device regularly.
- Clear the WhatsApp cache and storage periodically.
- Avoid using third-party emoji keyboards.
If you follow these tips, you should be able to avoid emoji keyboard crashes in the future.
Friends, You may visit my web story section for more trending entertainment news, and upcoming movie trailers.
You’ll like to read these post
Please share this post with your friends that they can know about this WhatsApp’s new new update..