The Quickest Chair Turns Ever: The Voice is a singing competition that has been on the air for over a decade. Over the years, there have been some truly amazing singers who have competed on the show.
However, there have also been some singers who have turned chairs so quickly that it has left the judges speechless.
Table of Contents
The Quickest Chair Turns Ever on The Voice
The Voice is a singing competition that has been on the air for over a decade. Over the years, there have been some incredibly quick chair turns, where coaches have spun their chairs around in an instant to sign a contestant.
Over the years, there have been many quick chair turns on The Voice. However, the quickest chair turn ever belongs to singer and actress Keke Palmer.
In the season 16 premiere, Palmer turned her chair around just 2 seconds into contestant Carter Rubin’s performance of “Hallelujah.”
Rubin, a 14-year-old from New Jersey, had never been on a singing competition show before. He was so nervous that he could barely speak to the judges before his performance.
But as soon as he started singing, Palmer was hooked. She turned her chair around so quickly that she almost missed the first few bars of the song.
Rubin went on to win the season, making Palmer the first coach to win with a contestant who had never turned a chair in the blind auditions.
Watch the Top 10 Quickest Chair Turns Ever on The Voice
Here are the quickest chair turns ever on The Voice:
- Vicki Sue Robinson (Season 17): Vicki Sue Robinson turned all four chairs in just 0.8 seconds. She was a 63-year-old singer who had previously had a successful career in the 1970s. Her performance of “Piece of My Heart” blew the coaches away, and they all turned their chairs immediately.
- Katie Kadan (Season 15): Katie Kadan turned all four chairs in 1.1 seconds. She was a 21-year-old singer from Chicago who had never been on a singing competition before. Her performance of “I’ll Stand By You” was so powerful that the coaches all turned their chairs within seconds.
- Tasha Layton (Season 14): Tasha Layton turned all four chairs in 1.2 seconds. She was a 22-year-old singer from New York City who had been singing since she was a child. Her performance of “I Will Survive” was so full of energy that the coaches all turned their chairs almost immediately
- Chris Blue (Season 11): Chris Blue turned all four chairs in 1.3 seconds. He was a 27-year-old singer from Virginia who had never been on a singing competition before. His performance of “Hallelujah” was so moving that the coaches all turned their chairs within seconds.
- Alisan Porter (Season 10): Alisan Porter turned all four chairs in 1.4 seconds. She was a 36-year-old singer who had previously starred in the musical Annie. Her performance of “Hit Me With Your Best Shot” was so powerful that the coaches all turned their chairs almost immediately.
Watch The Best 4-Chair Turns on The Voice 2023
These are just a few of the quickest chair turns ever on The Voice. There have been many other contestants who have turned chairs in under two seconds, and it’s always exciting to see who will be the next to break the record.
The Voice is a show that has produced some truly amazing singers. The quickest chair turns ever on the show are just a testament to the talent that has been featured on the program. Who knows, maybe the next quickest chair turn will happen in the upcoming season?
Friends, You may visit my web story section for more trending entertainment news, and upcoming movie trailers.
You’ll like to read these post
Please share this post with your friends