Friends, here is some good news for people who like to eat in restaurants. Netflix to Open Pop-Up Restaurant in Los Angeles, Know About New Dishes And Food Shows
Table of Contents
Netflix to Open Pop-Up Restaurant in Los Angeles
Netflix is set to open its first pop-up restaurant in Los Angeles on June 30. The restaurant, called Netflix Bites, will feature dishes from some of the streaming service’s most popular food shows, including Chef’s Table, Is It Cake?, and Iron Chef: Quest for an Iron Legend.
The restaurant will be located at the Short Stories Hotel in Hollywood and will be open for seven days a week from 5pm to 10pm. Reservations can be made online starting today.
The menu at Netflix Bites will feature a variety of dishes from different cultures and cuisines.
Some of the dishes that will be available in Netflix Bite include:
- Scallop crudo with yuzu and caviar from Chef’s Table
- Pig head carnitas with pineapple salsa from Is It Cake?
- Ramen with wagyu beef from Iron Chef: Quest for an Iron Legend
In addition to the food, Netflix Bites will also feature a full bar with cocktails and wine. The restaurant will also have a retail area where guests can purchase merchandise from their favorite Netflix shows.
Netflix Bites is the streaming service’s latest attempt to expand its brand into the real world. In recent years, Netflix has opened several pop-up shops and experiences around the world. The company has also launched several consumer products, such as clothing and home goods.
Here are some additional details about Netflix Bites:
- The restaurant will be located at 115 S. Fairfax Ave. in Los Angeles.
- Reservations can be made online starting today.
- The restaurant will be open for seven days a week from 5pm to 10pm.
- The menu will feature dishes from different cultures and cuisines.
- The restaurant will also have a full bar with cocktails and wine.
- There will be a retail area where guests can purchase merchandise from their favorite Netflix shows.
Here are some of the dishes that you can expect to see on the menu:
- Curtis Stone’s Roasted Chicken with Pomegranate Glaze: This dish is a classic from Stone’s popular show, Chef’s Table. The chicken is roasted to perfection and glazed with a sweet and tart pomegranate sauce.
- Dominique Crenn’s Chocolate Molten Cake: This decadent dessert is a signature dish from Crenn’s Michelin-starred restaurant, Atelier Crenn. The cake is made with rich dark chocolate and served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Rodney Scott’s Carolina-Style Pulled Pork: This smoky and flavorful pork is a staple of Scott’s barbecue restaurant, Rodney Scott’s BBQ. The pork is slow-cooked for hours and served with a heap of coleslaw and hush puppies.
- Ming Tsai’s Pan-Seared Scallops with Lemongrass and Ginger: This light and flavorful dish is a perfect example of Tsai’s Asian-inspired cuisine. The scallops are pan-seared to perfection and served with a lemongrass and ginger sauce.
- Ann Kim’s Korean Fried Chicken: This crispy and juicy chicken is a popular dish at Kim’s restaurant, Pizzeria Lola. The chicken is coated in a Korean-inspired batter and fried until golden brown.
- Nadiya Hussain’s Sticky Toffee Pudding: This classic British dessert is a favorite of Hussain’s. The pudding is made with dates, sugar, and butter and served with a warm toffee sauce.
- Jacques Torres’ Chocolate Chip Cookies: These chewy and gooey cookies are a staple of Torres’ bakery, Jacques Torres Chocolate. The cookies are made with fresh chocolate chips and baked to perfection.
- Andrew Zimmern’s Spicy Lamb Curry: This flavorful curry is a favorite of Zimmern’s. The lamb is cooked in a spicy tomato sauce and served with rice and naan bread.
The menu will change seasonally, but some of the dishes that have been confirmed include:
- Ahi tuna tartare with avocado and ponzu sauce from Chef Curtis Stone of Iron Chef: Quest for an Iron Legend
- Beef brisket tacos with grilled onions and cilantro from Chef Dominique Crenn of Chef’s Table
- Pizza with roasted vegetables and mozzarella cheese from Chef Ann Kim of Chef’s Table: Pizza
- Chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream from Chef Nadiya Hussain of Nadiya Bakes
- Candied bacon with maple syrup from Chef Jacques Torres of Nailed It!
The opening of Netflix Bites is a sign that the streaming service is looking to find new ways to engage with its users. The restaurant is a unique and immersive experience that will allow fans to enjoy their favorite Netflix shows in a whole new way.
Friends, You may visit my web story section for more trending entertainment news, and upcoming movie trailers.
You’ll like to read these post
Please share this post with your friends.